Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Taking this to heart...for myself



I have not, nor do I claim to have it all together.  I'm not the know-it-all guru of life.  I fall, I make mistakes and if I learn I've hurt someone, I want to seek forgiveness.  I don't have a malicious side of me that wishes to hurt or tear people down.  I'm a problem solver, a fixer and sometimes in my need to fix a situation...I fumble.

We all find ourselves faced with situations that open the door to this behavior or reaction and although we may do right 99.9% of the time...it's that .1% that causes problems.  

I ask God to work in me so that I might continue to find His grace.  That I would continue to work on myself so that I may bring Him glory.

I apologize today to anyone I have hurt with my words.



No comments:

Post a Comment