Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My motto!

#Inspirational #Quote http://www.kidsdinge.com https://www.facebook.com/pages/kidsdingecom-Origineel-speelgoed-hebbedingen-voor-hippe-kids/160122710686387?sk=wall http://instagram.com/kidsdinge:
No way am I going to look at my past and be like..."I miss those days so much, I will never be happy like that again".  Sure I had wonderful happy days in my past.  We all have had that...but this woman is going to live out the next chapter better than the last!

Think about it...we are older, wiser...we know who we are.  We know what we want now.  We have the power to create our perfect future.  This doesn't mean you'll be rewarded with riches untold or a home so grand you feel like you're living the life of royalty.  What it means is...that no matter what circumstance you're living in...you can be the happiest you've ever been. 

I talk to the man of my dreams quite frequently...lol, and he tells me this is the happiest he's ever been in his life.  I know the life he's led prior to me and I find that to be the greatest compliment.  He's played football in front of thousands, he's traveled all over, dated beautiful women, shared the company of great men and women...and he is happiest right now.  This is how life is meant to be!  Take all those experiences, live and learn, grow from them so they allow you to fully appreciate the moment in time you are living in.

I'm thankful for the past, it's taught me to appreciate what I have today.  Take nothing for granted, it's here today and gone tomorrow.  Looking forward to each moment ahead - memories to be made with my daughters, their sweethearts, my beautiful grandson and the love of my life.

Starting over...looks beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment