Friday, August 28, 2015

My life =)

Con estas palabras os deseamos FELIZ FIN DE SEMANA!#weekend  With these words we want to wish you a great weekend!   [PHOTOS] The 80 Best Adventure Quotes Photos Ive Ever Seen

I tell you, this is me.  I can't really remember ever a time in my life where I haven't tried to make the most out of a situation - whether good or bad.  I am just so blessed to be able to live, it's hard for me not to enjoy it.

My boyfriend and I were invited to dinner with a seasoned couple in the church he attends last night.  During the course of our conversation I found myself listening intently to just how they have "lived" during their marriage.  They've raised a family - had 5 children, four boys and one girl.  They tragically lost one son to an early death, moved 22 times and still managed to sit across from us and feed into our spirits.

I believe it is a great testimony to see how others have made it.  How they've chosen to "LIVE" the life they've been given and do it with grace, a smile, happiness in their hearts and the joy to share with others just how to obtain that same goal, just living life to it's fullest no matter what life throws at you.

I'm so blessed...so excited about life and thankful to know how to live.

Starting over...with joy in my heart and a will to live this life I've been given!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment