Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Determined to live life


One thing I've learned in life is that no one is above life's challenges. 
What inspires me are the ones who take those challenges and become stronger, healthier and happier.

I know if we were to sit in a room filled with strangers and told each other our life stories we would find we have reason to be thankful for the life we've been given.  We would hear how many times each person started over in life, we would hear how there were highs and lows to each season faced.  We would hear of love and loss; we would then know...we are not alone.

My hope and prayer is that each person who is faced with starting over grab a hold of a new vision for your life.  Be hopeful for a new beginning.  Be bold and courageous, full of faith that you've been given this opportunity to live a life filled with happiness.

I truly am blessed to be given this chance in life to start over and live it out with love, trust, faith, hope, and the courage to enjoy each day as they come.  

Thank you God, thank you Greg, thank you Kaitlyn, Aubrey and Emmett for showing this person that I'm living the life I'm meant to live!!! I love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment