Monday, August 24, 2015

It's all about perspective.



This last week has brought on a whole new set of things to ponder.
A few of my friends and acquaintances have experienced amazing loss this last week.  The passing of a healthy beautiful husband/father/brother... I learned of a woman who under Oregon's Death With Dignity Rights, checked into a hotel room at 3:00 PM yesterday and said goodbye to all those left behind.  Another family lost all three of their children in a crosswalk.  It's time to wake up and take notice at just how quickly it all ends.  

I have been given only one life to live and I want to make it count.  I want my children to know I love them and appreciate them.  I want to make memories with my girls, my grandson, my family and the man I love.

I may not have everything I want...But I have who I want.
I have a God who loves and protects me.  I have amazing friends, I have a job, a home, a car.
I am a blessed woman!




How do we do that?
Love God!  Serve Him!  Serve Others!

Instead of saying...does this matter to my partner?
Ask yourself the question...does my partner matter to me?

Instead of waiting for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.
Instead of waiting for someone to make you happy, you can make someone else happy.

Instead of thinking you have to be the most beautiful woman in the world, fall in love with the man who believes you make his world beautiful.

At the end of the day all that matters is who you love, who loves you and the God who holds us in His hands.

-----------------------------------------------------
No matter what you've faced, no matter where you thought you'd be today - you have the ability to make the rest of your life the best of your life!

Start over with a new perspective today.

No comments:

Post a Comment