Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I matter - you matter

We live in a world of disposable things but you are not one of them you are irreplaceable on of a kind and there will never be another you

I've been speaking from my heart lately.  Sharing some of my insecurities...when I came across this I knew it was for me today.  I have to remind myself of this from time to time.

This goes for every role in our lives.  We are not disposable!
If my life were to be over today - my children, grandson, family and friends would be devastated.  The man I love would feel a void in his life forever.  My co-workers would be left with a sense of loss that no matter who came and filled my position, it would just never be the same.

I have had the privilege of being married - sharing my life with someone and wow, the void when it ended.  I've been given a second chance at love and I promise you - I won't blow it.  This man knows without any doubt that there isn't a single man out there that can pull me from him.  I don't dabble with risks that will cause us hurt or pain.  I don't hide things, I don't lie or cheat.  He knows he is irreplaceable to me.  My children know there isn't another child out there who can move my heart like they do.  They know I'll give my last breath for them.  If I can afford it, I'll buy it...if they need it, I'll make a way.  They know they are irreplaceable to me.  My grandson will grow up knowing he has a gramma who loves him beyond - and no one or nothing could ever take his place in my heart.

It's time we show the ones who matter that they are not disposable.  That nothing is worth replacing them.  God sure doesn't treat us that way - after all, He gave his very life to show us just how much we mean to Him.

As we start over - let's not forget just how short life is and that we should never take the very breath we breathe for granted - nor should we take others for granted.

Thank you all for walking this walk with me...for believing in yourselves enough to stand tall and not settle.  You matter!!





No comments:

Post a Comment