Thursday, August 20, 2015

How amazing...

Post your Prayer Requests on Instapray. Pray with the whole world ---------> www.instapray.com
This verse is for each and  every one of us who've ever doubted in ourselves.
 God knew I would have hazel eyes, brown hair, crooked teeth, freckled skin... He knew I would have a sensitive spirit and need affirmation.  He knew I would need to be reminded from time to time that I am loved and needed.  God knew I wouldn't be the President of The United States...but that didn't matter because my role was just as important.  I am a mother, a gramma, a sister, a daughter, a friend, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, and a girlfriend.  I am a child of God and to Him... I am a masterpiece!  I have made mistakes and often fall short of my expectations.  I have scars both physically and emotionally- I have needs, wants and desires...but again... I am God's masterpiece!  

I may not have the body of a model or the face of an angel but I am God's masterpiece!  I may not always get things right - but I don't always get it wrong and regardless- I am His masterpiece!  
Because I believe in Him and His word - I must believe I am beautiful in His sight!  I must believe I am a child of the King... I must believe that I am a gift worth cherishing...because I am a masterpiece!  

Remember who you are... Don't doubt in your bloodline.  
God does not make mistakes and He loves you just how He created you! 

I am one of a kind...I'm an original.  I'm blessed and highly favored by God Himself...because I am One of His masterpieces!  

Remember this as you start over.
You were created by the Master!


No comments:

Post a Comment