Monday, June 22, 2015

You are beautiful

beautiful indeed

Real beauty - Is defined by God.  He tells us in 
Proverbs 31:30 (NIV)
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Be that woman!  Be the woman who puts her faith and trust in God, who possess a love about her that is undeniably beautiful.  Don't let this world with all it's negativity tarnish the strength and beauty that dwells within you.  

If anyone has battled with this - I have.  As a young girl and into my 30's I followed the worldly view of beauty - comparing myself to others - never grasping my beauty had nothing to do with the vessel but everything to do with the heart.  I've had to make several changes in my life (not on the outside) in order to be able to feel beautiful - and I don't regret a single one of them.  Today, even faced with difficult situations, I can look in the mirror and thank God for forgiveness, thank
God for new beginnings and a beautiful new me.  

I hope you know you are a child of God and He doesn't make mistakes  You are the apple of His eye...He loves you!





No comments:

Post a Comment