Friday, June 26, 2015

Beautiful people do not just happen

Keep surviving these challenges in your lives with your head up, for they are molding you into the beautiful person you are meant to be.

I was asked just yesterday how I'm doing?  She said, "You seem to be holding up fine - but really....how are you doing?"

My response..."through everything - my heart is still full of love.  I have lost greatly in my lifetime so as the dust settles, so does my heart.  I can't just let go of that.  Sure there has been hurt, pain, fear, bitterness, resentment, confusion - but they are quickly erased with love, joy, peace, gentleness, meekness, patience and the sincere wish to stay happy."

I know I make mistakes, I fall, I fail - but it's my genuine desire to live the rest of my days showing others that love does exist, that people can change and find happiness, that God does forgive and restore.  I appreciate the good in life, because I want to.  This makes me beautiful!!!

Life is good!!

To Starting Over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment