Thursday, June 25, 2015

Got it!

this has been the greatest struggle for me in losing MOM....the timing and the way of her death...I know deep down it was GOD's perfect timing but the human in me....the MOM's little girl still within me has a hard time still letting it go and moving on

I think we've all done this at times - I've been doing it lately - asking God why???  
 The door is shut.  God closed the door.
 DO NOT ASK GOD TO OPEN THE DOOR AGAIN!!!

Now it's time to take a deep breath, smile because God loves us enough to remove us from bad situations and move forward - trusting His plan doesn't always come naturally or with ease - but we must exercise our faith that GOD knows all - sees all - and He is plenty capable of putting the right people in our lives, the right jobs in our lives, the right relationships in our lives - and removing those that will only hurt us.  

Moving forward!!!
Thankful for new chapters in this amazing book we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment