Monday, June 15, 2015

Grace


Your grace is enough, I'm covered by your love, your grace is enough for me.

No matter how ugly life gets, no matter how confusing or dark it may get at times...
God's grace is enough!  

Never do I want to allow anything to diminish what God has begun in my life.  There are times when things come up, but we have to take care of them...handle them, remove them from our lives so that we can continue to walk forward in God's grace and mercy.  

Don't let anything stop you from becoming the man or woman God has destined you to be.  Today is a great day to make up your mind to walk with purpose - put away the things that continue to pull you down and move forward - Begin Again!!!

I have had to remind myself of this all weekend - so thankful for God's hand in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment