Monday, June 29, 2015

Nothing new


In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. - Abraham Maslow   http://dmduck.govisi.com/ http://www.discovervisiprobita.com/

As I look at the direction I want my life to go, I realize nothing behind me is worth 
opening myself back up to, just to feel "safe".  

Some people don't understand the concept of forgiving and moving on - they become bitter, lonely, dark souls.  You can't move forward in life if you hold on to the things that bind you to past negative events.  It's time to get the Hazmat team in your life, if you will...and get rid of anything or anyone that doesn't encourage your physical, mental and spiritual growth.  

A good indicator - if your friends and family are telling you something isn't good for you - it probably isn't.  Don't be so afraid of growth that you stay right where you are, or even turn back to something that wasn't good for you in your past!  Take the first step towards something better!!! Move on, move forward!!!  I know it's not always easy - it hurts - it's scary...but it will be worth it!

Here's to starting over!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment