Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Be expectant

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I'm finding myself right here, right now.  
With each milestone in life, comes a new challenge.

Our strength in life has come from the battles already faced - some of us are serious warriors!!! 
We need to live expectantly - knowing God has already prepared the way for us.  We have to keep a right attitude (NOT easy for me!!) while we continue to cultivate and build up the things within our power.  

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I began praying out loud to God, asking of Him to give me hope for what I can't see.   I need to exercise my faith and show patience for the things I'm praying about in my life. - to count it all joy!  

Starting over isn't always easy but hey - nothing good comes easy!!!
Happy Wednesday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment