Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Living with Intent





I remember the time of separation from my ex husband. I felt lost...who would I talk to about my day? Who would I share stories about the girls with? Who would I kiss at night? 
It was such a trying time. I had to force myself away from the habits formed in 17 years. That part of my life was ending and I had to stop fighting it. It wasn't easy, but I broke the habit. 


I read a quote by Steve Maraboli 
he said...
"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny." 


My intentions are to be the best person I can be for the people I love - I'm working towards building a future - not worried about hurting anyone from my past. 

Starting over to me...means starting over, fresh and clean slate. 


What does it mean to you??
Are your habits keeping you from your destiny???



No comments:

Post a Comment