Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let Him


As we start our day - let us put our trust in an Unfailing God!  He wants to bring peace and joy to our journey.  Let God carry the weight of your burdens!

I am the type of woman who wants to fix things -sometimes with food - sometimes with a smile - sometimes with a conversation - whatever I can do, I want to do.  
I have to learn to give it all to God and let Him work on my behalf.  I have to remove myself each morning from the things that are weighing me down and let my heavenly father fight for me.

We all have our own struggles - but when we learn to give them to God - we only empower ourselves to become better parents, better friends, better spouses, better co-workers...better humans.
Start today by giving your cares and worries to The Lord - see how He works on your behalf!

Happy Wednesday to us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment