Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Focus on the good



It doesn't matter how wonderful life is...there are times when life just throws mud in our eyes!
It doesn't matter if you are on top of the world, if something comes along that tips you - 
you just lose focus.  

I've been listening to #JoyceMeyer on the internet for quite a while now.  I gain so much strength and inspiration from her teachings. She's consistently feeding into us that we have the power and control over our thoughts and mind to overcome life's negativity.  I am so thankful that I've been listening and studying these practices over the past several months because I, for one, can testify that it's working, NOT that I've perfected it...because I haven't.  I fall, fail, etc...but I can see and feel that transformation.  Life is just too short to waste time and energy on the negatives.  I truly don't want to live out the next chapters with hurt, bitterness, resentment and ugliness in my heart.  I want to be an over comer!

We all have battles, we all get tripped up, we all have needs, wants, desires, etc...we are human after all, but with those, let's keep our eyes on what God is doing in our lives.  



No comments:

Post a Comment