Wednesday, September 2, 2015

From broken to blessed

 :


Psalms 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds
Psalms 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Have you ever felt broken?
Have you ever felt like there are more holes and cracks in your spirit than there is a vessel?  

I know what it feels like...I have been there - several times.  But thank God, He has brought me through each and every season of brokenness.
I sit back and reflect on times past when I felt overwhelmed, felt broken, felt deep agony and despair for the events that surrounded me and I'm choked up with tears from God's faithfulness.
  I am blessed!

Here's a little thought to remind us all just how God turns the broken into blessed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment