Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My life, when I think about it...

one day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching.:

How thankful am I to be the mom of two amazing daughters...the grandma to the sweetest grandson ever and the girlfriend to a loving man?

How great has it been that I've been able to travel to amazing cities, live on an island, see things that few get to, taste of rich foods, experience different cultures and be loved by the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords?!!

I can close my eyes and reflect on this life with it's storms, doubts, uncertainties and focus on them...or I can look in the faces of the four people who hold my heart in their hands.  I can feel love from my baby girl as she comes in my room from time to time and shares life with her momma...or as my oldest tells me how she's excited for this new chapter in her life as she experiences love and hope....or as my tiny little grandson reaches up for my arms and lays his sweet head on my shoulder.  I can shut my eyes and see the man who holds the key to my heart smile at me with a reassuring smile that everything is going to be alright.  
My life is worth watching!

I have a beautiful story to tell.  One of hope and forgiveness.  One of beauty from ashes.  One of peace in the midst of a storm.  One of friends near and far, a family to call my own.  The love of a risen savior.  What a story I have to tell!

Don't focus on the negatives in your life...focus on what's valuable.  Focus on who completes you.  Focus on a God who forgives and forgets.

If your story could be watched...would you rather watch the past version of your life or the version you're creating today?  Make this version be the best version!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment