Thursday, September 17, 2015

In love


Good Morning to you all.  I woke up today with so much love in my heart, it's hard to contain.  I am blessed to have fallen in love with my best friend.  I am blessed to have someone worth the fight!  Trust me it hasn't been easy, but it's been worth it each step of the way.

Living in a small community and falling in love isn't always easy but we have learned to navigate through it all.  I'm blessed to have amazing girlfriends who have been there in the good and bad.  I'm blessed to have daughters who wanna see their momma happy and loved.  I'm just blessed!!

I want to thank God for restoring my faith in that head over heels, over the moon, completely captivated kind of love.  I still get butterflies when I see him looking at me, I can't wait to see him no matter how long our time apart has been.  I have truly found my prince charming.

He proposed to me this past Friday - on a day that holds heartache and pain for so many - Sept 11th.  But for me, it was just one more reminder of how God turns beauty from ashes.  Best day of my adult life up til now!

This is one woman who believes that starting over was the best decision of my life!!!
I love you Greg!!! Thank you for starting over with me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment