Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Healing comes...

IF YOU CAN DO THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON AND THE WOUND CAN HEAL. THE SCAR WILL BE A REMINDER OF WHAT NOT TO REPEAT.:

I'm constantly getting side looks from Greg...I don't know how to keep my hands away from my face.  It's a terrible habit!  Here I am in my 40's and I still get "blemishes" on my skin - go figure lol!!!
  I hate that!  He tells me if I just leave them be, they will go away.  WISE man!!

Well, I got to thinking about that when I ran across this phrase,  I was reminded once again of another one of life's lessons.

If we want to heal, we want someone else to heal....we have to stop bringing the painful parts of the past up.  Just like that road rash we all received when learning to ride our bikes, a scab has to dry up and heal.  If you pick at it, it just gets infected, nothing good comes from it! Leave it alone....and eventually you'll see the scab disappears, a scar will be left behind, but the pain....is gone.  

We all have things in our past that we just want to overcome.  If you have a spouse, a child a friend that needs to heal, or you need to heal and can't because it's brought up again and again and again...it's time to stop.  It's time to rip the bandage off for the last and final time.  Everyone, including yourself deserves the opportunity at a peaceful life.  

It's time....time to live.  Let go of your past, quit licking your wounds.  Think yourself happy again.

Here's to a beautiful life filled with scars, filled with the good and the bad, filled with hope and promises, filled with healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment