Monday, May 11, 2015

Remembering

Meet my mother, Margie E Stowell (Glavin).   She lived 32 years on this earth, leaving behind memories that have been carried on through so many and passed down to me and my children. 
 
One thing I know to be true about my mother was that she was a warrior.  She never gave up, she fought for everything she had and loved, loved, loved her husband, son and daughters.  She made our house a home.  You could hear her singing as she cleaned the house, or fixed a meal.  She did her best to always look put together - she took pride in presenting herself.  I am blessed to be one of her children. 
 
It's amazing how we follow in our parents footsteps from time to time.  My mother knew what it was like to face difficult times, make mistakes and then find happiness.  I think her life is what inspires me to believe.   I want to be that for my daughters.  I want to inspire them and make them proud of me.  That if I'm here or have passed they too will have memories that will last a lifetime!! 
 
For all of us who've been given second chances in life....let's make the most of it!  Let's make beautiful memories for others to draw from.  Let's live!!! 
 
Have a wonderful day - Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you doing the job of "Mom"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment