Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Better Tomorrows


Never before have I been more determined to live life without looking back on the mistakes of my past!!

Whether it's a diet or exercise routine, a money saving plan, spiritual maturity, or matters of the heart.  Change can happen in one or all areas of your life, as it has mine.  Today is an exciting day for me.  My wonderful boyfriend and I have been exercising together for nearly 5 months - consistently and at 4:00 pm today I'll weigh in and have my measurements taken.  I'm a tad nervous but totally looking forward to seeing the results of a consistent lifestyle change.  

Listen...if I have the faith that my life is going to be better, so can you!!!  It has to be :)  I've lost greatly in my life.  I've endured and suffered more than my fair share...but in it all, I know God's plan is greater than my imagination and I'm just looking forward to all He has in store for this gal!!!  I've already seen and experienced so much positive since I've begun trusting in Him again.  He won't fail me now!

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment