Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's okay!!


 
It's NEVER to late! At 42 years old, I'm finding I exercise this power on a regular basis.  Just as my taste-buds have changed over the years, so has my view of myself and life in general.  It's a great thing to self-evaluate and make positive changes in our life.  I want to be open minded to what brings quality of life - mind - body and spirit.  I want to know that at the end of this life I have led a life that has inspired others. 
 
Sometimes things are revealed to us as time progresses....maybe through prayer, maybe through a situation - most of the times we find ourselves seeking answers during storms in our life...  Whatever causes you to take a look at your character, your health, your spiritual man...take heed.  Maybe it's time to make some changes - don't be afraid of it - who knows what your future holds?!!  It starts within each of us - with just a thought....
 
Have a great day - remind yourself of how wonderful you are, how worthy you are, how needed you are!!
 
Thank you again for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment