Thursday, May 7, 2015

Change

Change is inevitable.  Our bodies change over time, our tastes change over time, our world changes....everything changes.  We grow up and older, our wants and needs change...it's a natural process for each and every one of us.  Sometimes change is cruel and unforgiving and other times it's a welcomed blessing. 

I wish I could say I always welcome it ...but that would be a lie!! lol... I am human after all and I want everything my way, right??? Don't we all???!!!  I want my skin, body, and hair to  remain the same as it was when I was 25!!  I want the energy I had, unfortunately we don't get to choose which areas change gracefully. 

Just recently I have been faced with a new change in my life - I didn't handle it well.  I stomped my feet some, ruffled my feathers and made my opinion known.  know I have failed in this area - my reactions or actions haven't always mirrored a woman of strength, grace, and forgiveness.  Even though to my very core I am someone who strives to be a loving, giving, strong woman...I, at times fail.  

I think what is important is that we learn to embrace it.  If we can find the positive, find the driver and make it work for us - we can only be better in the long run.  Perhaps our change will be the positive impact on someone else's life.  We just never know who is watching us.

I'm facing changes in my life today...and today I get the chance to be graceful and gentle...it's a second chance for me to embrace it.  LUCKY ME!!!

Have a wonderful day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment