Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Growth

What good does it do me if I'm constantly working out and eating unhealthy food?  Or living my life to the best of my ability but surrounding myself with people who are negative and tear me down?  

Our physical growth and our emotional/spiritual growth tend to mirror one another.  Or that's the way it is with me.  If I'm not exercising my body, I actually feel weak.  I find myself restless, uncomfortable, and somewhat miserable within my own skin.  When I don't exercise my spiritual self - I am the same.  I say things I shouldn't say, my attitude is snappy...you know the drill. 

For me the best way to stay healthy inside and out is to exercise both inside and out.  I go to the gym, eat healthy foods (or at least try to), and get plenty of rest.  For my inside - I pray, read the Bible, attend church and surround myself with positive people.  Put positive in - get positive out.

There are people in my life who just bring me down .  I do my best to stay far away from them...I'm sure you have some of those in your life too.  We will always have to deal with "Negative Nelly's"...but don't let them pull you down - hang in there, stay strong!!

Let's have a great Tuesday - let's exercise our minds, bodies and spirits today!!! 
Today is a great day to start over!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment