Monday, December 28, 2015

The power of the invisible


For those of us who rely on modern day technology, wifi has become a necessity.  We have passwords to connect to different servers all over the place.  Our phones, notebooks, laptops are all programmed to connect automatically.  We use it to save money, have a better connection, reduce our data usage.  It is a modern day life saver.

Just as wifi connects us to the social world...faith connects us to the Master's hand.  It is our bridge to receiving His gifts, His insight, His heart.  It is our life saver.

I don't know how or when I first began exercising my portion of faith...but I did.  My faith in God and His ability to see me through the best and worst of times has always carried me.  Even during the times when I had walked away from God - I always knew He loved me and was just waiting for me to call upon Him.  I have faith that God is protecting my children, my grandson, my marriage, my husband and our families.  I have faith that God makes a way for us when we can't see the way and that He is moving on our behalf.  I have faith in God's ability - not mine. 

Now I know we all go through times when we call upon Him more...but maybe, just maybe we should start making sure we are connected to Him with the same intensity we make sure we are connected to our wifi.  We should trust God has the power to transform our lives just as we trust an invisible wireless internet connection.

As we start looking towards 2016 - let's check our faith connection.  Let's make sure we are totally and completely connected to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment