Monday, December 21, 2015

Tests


During this season when emotions run high, energy levels are peaking and plunging, and rest is scarce we should try to keep this thought in the back of our mind.

I am not very good at practicing patience.  I dive right into things and man it just makes me mad at myself when I step back, hit rewind and replay the minutes, hours, days I wasted, leaving me disappointed and even at times, those around me.

What I hope to accomplish this season is the - take a breath and pause effect.  I want to be wise to the tests that come my way and know that not everything works out exactly as I think they should...but they will work out (eventually).

Thank you God for your mercies, they are new each and every morning.  Thank you God for your gifts, they are plentiful.  Thank you God for your spirit, it's with me at all times.

Starting over requires patience and pliability.
Here's to a beautiful Christmas Season - filled with love, joy, peace, forgiveness, and understanding! - May we all pass the tests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment