Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rest in God


I am once again reminded to let go - and let God.
I have this TERRIBLE habit of trying to fix things.  I find myself trying to make things better and sometimes in the process I just make them worse.  I'm often reminded by my better half that I need to just slow down and let God take care of things.  This morning as I was getting ready for work I just felt the Lord telling me He's in full control.  I love Him and His timely reminders.

I was reading a devotional that was speaking to those of us who are this way...the author was telling us instead of worrying about it, fretting over it, talking about it...it would be in our favor to just take it to God and leave it there.  Let Him sort out the details.  Let Him make the changes where necessary.  Let Him take care of the just and the unjust.

Today I'm giving my best effort to just stand still and see the mercies of God move.
Let God fight my battles, let Him arrange my miracles, let Him move and bless as He sees fit!  In that - I am exercising my faith - growing stronger in Him!!  

Love that no matter what life throws our way - we have a God who's still alive and cares so much about each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment