Monday, November 2, 2015

Brick by brick


This morning as I sit here thinking about what's on my heart, I have to think about what got me to this point.  My foundation had been destroyed after my divorce.
 I realized there are two kinds of people in life - those who knock you down and those who lift you up. It's funny because the majority that threw bricks were in church - judging the situation without knowledge of what was truly happening because I did not talk about it.  I just kept to myself for the most part.  It wasn't until later down the road that I opened up and shared....by that time, I'd found out who my true friends were.

Today I know who I am as a woman.  Today I stand tall in God's grace.  I know the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is my fortress and holds me in the palm of His hands.  I know God to be my sure foundation no matter what storms blow my way and can testify to others that if you just hold on He'll bring you through - you can use each brick thrown at you as a stepping stone.

Keep your chin up, pray for those who are against you and keep walking forward!
Here's to starting over - brick by brick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment