Monday, November 23, 2015

God takes care of us...


I found I needed God in a special way this weekend. As I called on God for help..I grabbed my headphones, my cell phone and turned to some of the teachings of #Joyce Meyer.  Listening to sound teaching, praying and turning to the Word of God are the tools I turn to most often.  Satan hit me in so many areas..I felt completely and utterly helpless.  Lucky for me, I have a God who holds the world in the palm of His hands.  He knows my needs before I ever go to Him in prayer. 

Satan will stop at nothing to destroy us and it's up to us to stay alerted to his tactics.  He'll use our children, our family members, our spouse, our jobs and coworkers, he'll use finances, he'll bring people into our life to trip us up...he has no respect for our lives. 

We have to turn to God instead of worrying about the situation.  We have to allow God to fight our battles and He will - He just needs us to get out of the way.

For all of us who are fighting a fight of faith - hold on.  Trust in God - He is the way maker!








No comments:

Post a Comment