Thursday, July 30, 2015

What does your behavior say about you?

Lately I'm attacked for my own Christianity often by others who claim him. There are a lot of sad, angry people. I am blessed to have a Godly household and to know that no matter what hate may come my way, I am a blessed child of God.


Just because you believe in good things, or even believe in God - doesn't make you a good person.  You have to behave in a manner that shows not only yourself but others that you are a person of good character. 

I can believe that I'm a millionaire but, I'm not.  Because I know I'm not, I don't run around town charging purchases I'll never be able to afford, or live beyond my means.  I know my financial status and behave in a manner that allows me to pay my bills and operate my life on a budget where local merchants don't have to cringe or refuse to serve me because I've misrepresented myself.  

We have to remember people are watching us.
Let your behavior speak of your goodness. 
Let your behavior speak of your good choices.
Let your behavior speak of your commitment to those you love.
Let your behavior speak of positivity.

As we start over in life we have to remember we've given ourselves a reason to make a better future - it starts within!






No comments:

Post a Comment