Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Patience is a virtue

Good things come to those who wait...


I know we've all had those times in our life when we look back and think....
I totally missed that one!  I rushed it and ruined it!  

It doesn't matter what our goal is...whether weight loss, starting a new company, a relationship, a prayer life, it doesn't matter...just don't give up 5 seconds before the miracle.  

I know how much pain can come during the "waiting" period....trust me, but really....to have what you truly want in the end - the pain is worth it.  We don't stop praying for our kids just because it hurts to see them in tough situations - NOOO we pray for them...we don't give up praying that God would protect them, bless them, encourage them and bring them through their trials. 

God wants to bless us...He desires to, we just have to trust in His timing.  
Here's to trusting His plan for our lives!!

Starting over each and every day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment