Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Joy in this journey



Our days aren't promised - they are numbered.  We can't get so wrapped up in what's going to happen in 2 months, 2 years, 10 years that we fail to live in the present.  I am determined to enjoy this beautiful life I've been given.  I don't want my focus to be on the past, the future, the bad times....I want to take time and enjoy today - it's the only 7/7/2015 I'm ever going to get.  Let's make the most of it!!

Put some time into making sure someone else has a great day!  Do you have children?  Send them some love today! Is there a retirement center near you?  Call the front desk and find out if you can bring some goodies down for them to enjoy.  Do you have a distant friend?  Send them a card or call them up.  If you have a certain someone in your life - don't wait for them to do something special for you - buy a card for them today - tell them you appreciate them!

I think you understand what I'm saying - small acts of kindness can drastically change the day for anyone.

Help someone find joy in their journey!
Here's to starting over!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment