Friday, July 3, 2015

Everything we want

How many times have I let fear get in the way?!!!  It's easy for us who have gone through difficult times to doubt and question ourselves, the blessings of God, the kindness or sincerity of others when bad experiences have been associated with good things.  Here recently I have allowed fear and doubt to dominate my mind and heart- shame on me!!  I know who is in control and it is not me!  God is in control!!!  He is also NOT the author of fear!!  

I want to be in the place where my faith and trust in God are so solid that nothing can shake me... Is that realistic???? I'm going to keep believing it is and working towards that goal! 

I want a life filled with love and happiness not fear and loneliness!!!!

Here's to those of us who are taking the steps to clean things out of our lives as we....start over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment