Sunday, July 5, 2015

Changing direction

As I woke up this morning - I began praying for God to give me direction... Create a new path in my life...
Help me get rid of some ways of thinking that right or wrong have molded me over the past 42 years.  

As my prayer lengthened I began thanking God for revealing some pretty tough things to me. He's showing me that my thoughts and actions don't always align with His... And don't always bring me the results I wish to see...

Today as I prepare to get ready for my day... I want to thank God for allowing trials in my life - for they are bringing out my impurities- I don't want to carry those around...I want to get rid of them so I can move forward and into the direction He is taking me.  

Change isn't always easy... Sometimes brutally painful...but when embraced and done with a right attitude it can bring amazing results! 

On the road to starting over!!!!  Thankful for new direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment