Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Battle is the Lord's



It seems that satan will use anything and anyone to steal our joy. Our spouses, children, sisters, brothers, parents, jobs, money, the politics and weather....whatever can be used, will be used to shake us.  If satan can divide and conquer, he will do just that.

We have to realize that some things in life aren't really our battles.
There's a song that has been sung in many churches over the years that says this...
"The battle's not mine" said little David "Lord it's thine, I'm in your favor.  I've given it all to You, I knew not what to do.  I'm so glad you've let me see, You're really all that I need, for the battle's not mine, I give it to You...Lord it's Thine".

Allowing God to fight the battle means we step out of our own way and let Him move in ways we don't see, know or even understand at times. Always trusting HE has it in control.  We pray about it, and lay it at His feet and truly step out of the way so He can move on our behalf.  He is mighty! Nothing can stop Him from completing His plan.

Today, looking at this image I can see how someone has created a powerful warrior who stands in the midst of all those things that come against us...for with God - nothing is impossible.

Trusting in Him today, as unworthy as I am....knowing He loves me in spite of my flaws, mistakes and failures.  He is great and greatly to be praised!

Starting over each and every day placing my cares on His powerful shoulders.
#startingover

No comments:

Post a Comment