Thursday, January 28, 2016

Steadfast and unmovable

#startingover #firmlyestablished

What does it mean to be steadfast and unmovable?  

Dictionary.com says this:
unwavering or determined in purpose, loyalty. etc.
it also says:
sure, dependable, reliable, constant, unwavering.  Steadfast, staunch, steady imply a sureness and contentiousness that may be depended on.  Steadfast literally means fixed in place, but is chiefly used figuratively to indicate undeviating constancy or resolution: steadfast in one's faith (staunch).

This is how I want to be with God, my marriage, with my family - all areas of my life.

There comes a time in our lives where we have to take a stand for something.  What drives you to stand firm in your marriage?  What drives you to be unwavering in your love for your spouse?  What drives you to love your children unconditionally?  What drives you to stick to your diet or work out routine?  What drives you to live for God?  It is your spirit man, your heart. your mind....once those areas are made up - nothing can sway you.

Lord create in me a clean heart....a heart that loves unconditionally and God revive my unshakable dedication to you and those I have committed myself to....even myself.  Amen...

Living a blessed life - because I chose to start over....



No comments:

Post a Comment