Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Speaking Life


This past weekend my sister and I, along with six of our dearest friends met up in a little town for a 50th Birthday Celebration!  I cannot remember the last time I had such a purely enjoyable time with a group of women.  We laughed, we cried, we played games, we rested, we took a walk, we shopped and we ate! It was AhhhhMazing!

During our getaway, we heard such a beautiful testimony of God's healing power from a sister in Christ who called on the phone.  I had never heard such power from a single source in my life on the subject of God's healing power.
She recalled time after time where God showed her through His Word, that life and death are in our words and we must speak out as though we are healed.  Never doubting!!

Today I tell you - if you are in a financial situation - begin claiming the victory and believe it.  If you are facing difficulties in your marriage, health, job, family~ ANYTHING...begin praising God for the turnaround! Claim the victory, claim the healing and increase...speak it into existence with conviction and certainty! 

Here are a few scriptures to speak out loud and claim for yourself:
Sickness: Exodus 23:25
Loneliness: Deuteronomy 31:8
Loneliness in marriage: Deuteronomy 31:6
Unsaved loved ones: 2 Peter 3:9
Financial breakthrough: Deuteronomy 28:1-14 and Galatians 3:13-14

Joy through trials: James1:2-3, Romans 15:13

The Bible is filled with promises and God cannot lie so it’s time for us to claim them!

Claiming victory today and a complete turnaround in any area lacking in my life, join me!  
#startingover15 is about taking back all the devil stole from us and creating the life God has in store...Greater than anything we can hope for or dream of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment