Sunday, August 7, 2016

I know who I am.




This song is running through my mind.  I love listening to #Israel Houghton's music.
There are some serious truths to this song...
I was broken and God healed me!
I was dying and you gave me life

Isn't that the truth?!  I thought my life would never know healing again.  You know the healing of a broken heart.  The healing of a woman who lost her identity after divorce.  The healing of a mom whose daughters suffered greatly and there was nothing I could do.  The healing of a loneliness.

I experienced lows I'd never known before.  I didn't identify with any group of friends or church - it had all been torn apart.  Then The Lord stepped on the scene, created a new mind, a new heart, a new hope within me and began blessing my life.  There were times I doubted and shoot there are still times when I wonder what God has up his sleeve but I know who I am!

Oh how He's blessed me...

I am His!  I am free!  I am covered by God's grace!  I am no longer a slave to the past!  I am chosen!

Wherever you are today - no matter the circumstance, God's love is enough to not only pull you through but to set you on a new path.  Just let go and let God!

#startingover15 #anewcreatureinChrist #godismyallinall

No comments:

Post a Comment