Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Acceptance


This has been something of a struggle for me, speaking honestly.
Over the last 7 years my life has changed drastically.  There's absolutely nothing left that resembles my previous life.  I don't dress the same, look the same, act the same....I don't run in the same circles, have the same animals, drive the same car, or even live with the same people.  I don't attend the same church, have the same daily routines or job for that matter.  Nothing in my life is the same. 

**********************************************************************

I found I must reinvent myself.  Learning I have to dig into God's Word for the answers I would generally just get from my dad (he's passed).  Here I am looking for new ways to fill voids in my life and can't depend on my husband to fill every gap, or any for that matter.  I have to think outside the box - start over if you will....

I have to quit expecting, start accepting and make changes where I have the power to change.
Listen....none of us have it all together all the time.  I certainly don't, but gosh darn it I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to be the best me I can be for me and those in my life.

#startingover15 is about acceptance just as much as it is about #embracingchange
Learning to love again, learning to be loved, learning to love myself again....
Accepting me for me - the good, the bad and the blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment